BRISTOL, R.I. (May 22, 2018) – As many of you may noticed, US Sailing created a new website.
Following months of research and input from our valued members and constituents, as well as time and effort from our staff and tech team, US Sailing has launched a new website designed to better serve all types of sailors.
Regardless of how you connect with US Sailing, our new website will enhance your experience with our organization’s programs, services, and events.
What’s new about the US Sailing website?
- Improved Navigation: To better support sailors’ immediate needs when they visit our website, we put significant efforts towards improved navigation for users and we did this by updating our messaging around our core areas of focus and streamlining our content.
More Imagery: We all know that sailing is one of the most visual sports and activities on Earth. Our new website now better reflects that attribute through more colorful photos, videos, and graphics.
- Access to US Sailing: We understand that sailors consume our news and information in a variety of ways through multiple channels. Our re-designed home page showcases our outreach on social media channels and highlights the interactive nature of our relationships with the sailing community.
- Mobile Friendly: Now more than ever, the US Sailing website is responsive and totally accessible with full-range capabilities through mobile devices, including smartphones and tablets, regardless of your provider.
- Customer Service: The new website is fully interactive with an emphasis on customer service. Visitors of our website can ask questions about their membership or about their particular interest in our organization through our online chat feature.
- Resource Center: The revamped online Resource Center has improved search capabilities and more functional tagging features for targeted knowledge share. The full functionality of the Resource Center will be advanced over the next couple months as we continue to develop this area of our website.
While we are very proud of our new US Sailing website, we also understand that it will continue to evolve and we will always be working towards making improvements in performance to the website’s features and functionality.
Experience the difference today!
Visit us at www.ussailing.org.
About US Sailing. – The United States Sailing Association (US Sailing), the National Governing Body for sailing, provides leadership, integrity, and advancement for the sport in the United States. Founded in 1897 and headquartered in Bristol, Rhode Island, US Sailing is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. US Sailing offers training and education programs for instructors and race officials, supports a wide range of sailing organizations and communities, issues offshore rating certificates, and provides administration and oversight of competitive sailing across the country, including National Championships and the US Sailing Team. For more information, please visit www.ussailing.org.